Garmin Express is a software that enables you to manage your Garmin devices from your computer. You can install the latest maps and software updates with the help of this software. Also, you can save your preferred maps and then transfer the data on your Garmin device. Hence, to set up garmin.com/express on your system, follow the given guide.
Download Garmin Express
Pursue the below-given procedure to download the software from garmin.com/express.
- Firstly open a web browser, for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc on your system.
- Now. go to garmin.com/express by typing it in the address bar.
- It will take you to the software download window. Read all the system requirements of Garmin Express by clicking on its link. Make sure that you fulfill all the system requirements.
- Now, click on Download for Windows or Download for Mac tab according to your operating system.
- After that, it will begin downloading the setup file. As the process may take a few minutes, so you need to wait for its completion.
- Once the download is over, the file will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Procedure To Install Garmin Express
To install garmin.com/express on Windows, follow the below-given detailed procedure:
- To begin the installation process, open the Downloads folder.
- Locate the .exe setup file of Garmin Express in your folder. Then double-click the file.
- It will show you a pop-up box of Security Warning on your screen. Select the Run option and it will start extracting the files.
- Another pop-up box of User Account Control will display on your screen asking you – Do you allow the program for making changes to your computer? Click on the Yes button.
- Then, it will show you the installation window of the program. Do the following:
- Click on the Options tab to change the default installation location. After that, click on the Browse tab and select your desired folder in which you want to save the installation file. Then, click on the OK button.
- Now, return back to the installation window. Review all the terms and conditions by clicking on the License Agreement link. To continue with the installation process, you have to accept the agreement.
- Hence, if you agree with the terms, click on the Install button which is positioned at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Now, wait till the software gets installed successfully. Ensure that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process.
- After the software is installed, you will see the Installation Successful window on your screen. Click on the Launch Garmin Express tab given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- At last, click on the Get Started tab to open the application.
For Mac :
To install garmin express on Mac, follow the full-proof procedure that is given below:
- Open Finder.
- From the left side of the window, click on the Downloads folder.
- Now, open the .dmg setup file.
- It will take you to a new window, double-click the Install Garmin Express icon. A pop-up box will appear on your screen, select Continue.
- In the next window of Welcome to the Garmin Express Installer, click Continue.
- By doing so, it will show you the Software License Agreement window. Read all the terms and conditions by scrolling down the page and then click on the Continue button.
- It will show you a pop-up box asking you to accept or deny the agreement. To continue installing the software you must agree to the terms of the agreement. Hence, select “Agree”.
- In the next Installation window, go to the bottom-right corner of the window and click on the Install button.
- Then, a pop-up box will display on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Hence, type your Mac Username and password into their respective fields and then click on the Install software button.
- Once the software is installed, click on the Close button.