Garmin Connect is an advanced, user-friendly mobile application that simplifies the lives of Garmin device users. This mobile application is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. It provides the information and inspiration you need to beat your performance from yesterday.
Functions Of Garmin Connect
Garmin connect app becomes a very powerful and effective tool once it is connected to the Garmin device. Except for tracking your daily activities for your fitness needs, it provides you many benefits.
- It keeps track of your daily activities like steps, floors climbed, sleep, calories burnt, etc.
- Along with that, Garmin Connect also analyzes your daily activities and related statistics. For instance, running, cycling, cardio, swimming, sports and a lot more.
- Here you can set up a personalized training and action plans.
- It gives you the facility to strategize and send your training plans to your connected device.
- This mobile application makes fitness more interesting by creating challenges. Now you can also compete with your friends. Be proud because you can also share your progress.
- You can now easily target your goals and with the help of this app, you can easily track your progress.
- Now, you can easily trace your fitness journey as the software helps you document personal records.
- Compare your fitness goals and progress with other users and get an insight into it.
- To appreciate your efforts and creating motivation, this app awards you with badges on accomplishing goals.
- This mobile application helps to sync data with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Moreover, with the help of this application, you can get full-fledged support for Garmin Express devices
Installation Of Garmin Connect On Mobile Devices
To initiate with the Garmin Connect on your Mobile devices, follow the below-given procedure carefully. These steps will help you in installing without having any sort of problem.
- To begin with the Garmin Connect, you have to launch the “Play Store” or “Apple Store” on your Android and iOS devices respectively. on your mobile phone.
- After that, search for the Garmin Connect app on the store. For this, type in “Garmin Connect” in the search bar. This search bar is located at the top of the screen.
- As a result, it will open the list of options on your screen.
- From the list of options, select the “Garmin Connect” option.
- After that, you must click on the “Install” or “Get” option in order to initiate the installation process.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the “Allow” or “Accept” when prompted to permit access to your mobile.
- Subsequently, read the “License Agreement” if provided. Then, click on the “Agree and Install” or “Agree” followed by “Install Software”.
- As a result, the installation process starts on your Android devices. Hence, you have to wait patiently until the installation process is going on.
- Afterwards, you are required to click on the “Launch Garmin Connect” tab.
- Then, you are required to click on the “Get Started” tab. This tab is located at the bottom of the page.
- As such, it will prompt you to log in to your Garmin Connect account. For this, you have to enter with the registered email address and password. After that, you have to click on the “Sign In” tab. This tab is located at the bottom of the page.
- However, if you don’t have an account, you are required to create one. For this, you have to click on the “Create Account” tab. Follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the account creation process.
- As a result, this will activate the Garmin app and complete the setup procedure.